Astro Analysing Female Diseases and Disorders
The strictly female anatomical organs include the ov 00004000 aries, uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, vagina, vulva and the breast.
The primary function of these organs is the reproduction; disorders affecting these organs may often result in infertility and impotency.
Female anatomical disorders are very common; many women will develop the symptoms of one or more of them during their lifetime.
Causes of female disorders: Age, genetic factors, hereditary factors, sexually transmitted diseases, hormone imbalance, infections, malnutrition and obesity.
Early astrological detection is imperative in the success rate of recognizing and treating all female disorders.
Factors responsible for female disorders
- Ascendant: general vitality
- 6th house: indicates diseases
- Venus /7th house/ sign Libra: indication of uterus and ovaries, inflammation of uterus and ovaries diseases of ovaries, venereal complaints, typhoid, diseases of generative organs, diabetes, hormonal disorder genital troubles, venereal diseases the internal parts of the generative organs, produces complaints caused by excesses sexual pleasures.
- Moon/ 4th house: Moon: Brest, womb, blood, glandular system, tumours, female reproductive organs, diabetes, anaemia, nervous, asthma, menstrual disorder, diseases of uterus, and hormonal problems due to ovary hormones.
- 8th house/ sign Scorpio: death, trouble in womb and ovaries, chronic incurable diseases.
- Jupiter: significator of tumours and a cancer, arterial system
- Saturn: obstruction, acids, chronicity, incurability, glandular diseases, depression, injuries sustain from the fall, different forms of cancers, tumours.
- Mars: bleeding, inflammation in body, haemoglobin, injuries, infection and contagious diseases, haemorrhoids, diseases of uterus, miscarriages and abortions.
- Rahu: contagious diseases, undignostic diseases, intoxication, worries, phobia, psychological disorder
- Ketu: injuries, accidents, fevers, infections, mysterious diseases, surgery.
Different astrological combinations for female disorders
Common female organ disorders:
Pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis PMS, menstrual disorders
- Saturn in sign Scorpio, placed in the 8th house will give diseases of reproductive organs throughout life.
- Affliction to Moon and Mars in a female astrology chart creates disturbance in menstrual cycles.
- Afflicted 8th house/lord and sign Scorpio indicate generative organs problems.
- Mars afflicting 7th /8th house and Moon induces endometriosis.
- Venus square Mars gives congestion or the surplus blood being stored in the walls of the uterus or endometriosis.
- Moon and 8th house/lord afflicted by Mars indicates excess bleeding in menstrual cycle and pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- Malefic aspects on lords of 6th and 8th houses, guarantees the presence of venereal diseases or some other disorders of the genital system.
- Mars and Rahu posited in 7th indicate excess bleeding.
- Moon and 8th house/lord afflicted by Saturn indicate scanty flow in menstrual cycle with severe pain.
- Mars in the 6th house is an indication of acute illness of the genitals (bleeding and inflammation).
- Venus posited in 6th/8th/12th house indicates common female genitals disorders.
- Lord of ascendant/6th, conjunct with Mercury and Rahu is the sure indication of female disorders.
- 7th house/lord afflicted by Mars stands for inflammation and endometriosis.
Include ovarian cysts, polycystic ovary syndrome and ovarian cancer.
- Afflicted sun/moon in sign Scorpio indicates ovarian disorder.
- Venus affliction or Moon Square Mars can bring ovary complaints or trouble.
- 7th house/lord aspected afflicted Moon/Venus can give the polycystic ovary syndrome.
- 7th/8th house/lord and Venus afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicates ovary cancer.
Include fibroids, uterine polyps, prolapsed uterus and uterine cancer.
- 8th lord /house is malefic in nature/ posited in inimical sign/debilited/ set/ hammed between malefic/ conjunct and aspected by malefic, indicates uterus problems.
- Lords of 6th and 8th related to each other indicate uterus disorders.
- 8th lord/house and Moon are afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicates uterus cancer.
- Lord of 8th placed in 6th/12 house and aspected by Saturn and Rahu indicates uterus cancer.
- 6th lord is placed in 8th/12 and aspected by Saturn and Rahu indicates uterus cancer.
- Moon /8th house/sign Scorpio afflicted by Ketu indicate uterus fibroids.
Blocked fallopian tubes
- Venus/Moon being afflicted by Saturn/Rahu indicates blockage in fallopian tubes.
- 7th/8th house afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicates obstruction in fallopian tubes.
- Moon/sign Cancer being afflicted by Saturn indicates lumps in breast.
- Moon/4th house/sign Cancer badly afflicted by Ketu indicate lumps in the breast.
- Moon /4th house associating with weak Jupiter indicate the symptoms of non cancerous tumours on the breast.
- 4th house/lord being afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicates cancerous tumour in the breast.
- Moon/sign Cancer is afflicted by Saturn and Rahu indicated breast cancer.
- 4th lord posited in 6th/8th/12th house being aspected by Saturn/Rahu indicates breast cancer.
- Lord of the 6th/8th/12th house placed in 4th house and aspected by Saturn and Rahu indicates breast cancer.
Vaginal/ bladder / urinary tract infection
Women are more prone to these infections because the female urethra is shorter than the males and bacteria/virus/yeast can move up to the bladder/vagina more quickly in women.
- Lords of 4th and 7th posited in 6th/8th /12 house indicates urinary tract infection.
- Lords of 4th and 7th are placed in an inimical sign and aspected by malefic indicates urinary tract infection.
- Mars in Libra/7th house may cause inflammation of urinary tract by infection.
- Lord of 6th/7th placed along with lord of 12th and aspected by Saturn indicates venereal infection.
- 8th house/lord and Venus afflicted by Rahu indicates venereal infections.
- Any affliction to Libra/ 7th house or lord by Saturn gives rise to diseases concerning kidney, bladder and the pelvic region.
- Afflicted Venus in Libra may cause suppression of urine and uraemia.
- Moon, Venus and lord of ascendant combine with the Sun and Rahu; the native may suffer from syphilis.
- Malefic aspects of Saturn, on Scorpio /8th house, are a predisposition for a bladder stone.
- Sun in 6th being aspected by Saturn indicates loss of vitality due to excess sex.
Although not a disease restricted to females, osteoporosis seems to prey most often women over the age of 60.Osteoporosis is caused by low amounts of phosphate and calcium in bones, causing them to be porous, brittle and more apt to break.
- Afflicted Saturn /sign Capricorn indicates osteoporosis
- Afflicted Sun/sign Leo or Jupiter / sign Sagittarius indicate low bone density
- Sun posited in 6th/8th/12th house, debilited, conjoined or aspected by malefic planets, gives bone weakness.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]
Frequently Asked Questions
what is the difference between uterine polyps, fibroids and cysts?
I was told I have fibroids and polyps…..I really don’t understand the difference…
An endometrial polyp or uterine polyp is a sessile mass in the inner lining of the uterus. They may have a large flat base (sessile) or be attached to the uterus by an elongated pedicle (pedunculated). Pedunculated polyps are more common than sessile ones. They range in size from a few millimeters to several centimeters If pedunculated, they can protrude through the cervix into the vagina. Small blood vessels may be present, particularly in large polyps.
Fibroids are the most common benign tumors in females and typically found during the middle and later reproductive years. While most fibroids are asymptomatic, they can grow and cause heavy and painful menstruation, painful sexual intercourse, and urinary frequency and urgency. Some fibroids may interfere with pregnancy although this appears to be very rare.
A vaginal cyst is a closed sac on or under the vaginal lining that contains fluid or semisolid material. Cysts occur when a gland or duct is clogged and liquid collects in a sac.
When a cyst is inside the vagina, they are usually painless. Their size can range from the size of a pea to that of an plum.
I hope I helped.
Anyone had uterine polyps/fibroids? Symptoms?
Has anyone had uterine polyps or fibroids. My doctor is thinking this is what I might have. I am just waiting to go have an ultrasound done in early January. What were your symptoms? I have spotting a week after my period, slight, slight cramping, frequent urination and a feeling of fullness in my abdomen. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks
I had huge uterine fibroids. My symptoms were
heavy bleeding during period, period stayed for 10-12 days
I got pregnant with the fibroids and in last July doctors removed my uterus while doing my Cesarean.
Uterine Fibroids and Polyps – Physical Activity?
I was recently diagnosed with uterine fibroids and a uterine polyp. Prior to my sonogram, I experience heavy bleeding (18 days) and it finally stopped but I am a little leary about continuing with my dance class since I don’t want to wind up doing any more damage. I would ask my OB/GYN but he is IMPOSSIBLE to get on the phone and I am in the process of finding a new one.
Does anyone have any thoughts or suggetions?
Is there a way to check for any cancer in the body using a blood test?
My friend’s gyn doctor told her she has uterine polyps, maybe fibroids, based on ultrasound and suggested D&C & hysteroscopy to find out. Is there a way she can check if these polyps really need to be removed (i.e. cancerous) or not, without having to undergo D&C to find out?
Well you can’t really be completely sure without it. Types of cancer can have effects on certain cell counts, but so can a magnitude of other things. The primary function of that test is to be 100% sure one way or the other, and when it comes to dealing with these things, you don’t want to be less sure at all.
So there’s no 100% sure way that I’m aware of to find out one way or the other, save for exactly what you’ve mentioned.
Hormone Replacement Therapy – How long should a non- hysterectomised person be on it?
I am currently investigating non detection of a serous uterine carcinoma which caused the death of a relative of mine at the age of 64 despite all of the symtoms being present.
My relative has been on HRT since April 1991 until July 2008. What are the side effects and could this therapy have been a contributory cause to the development of uterine polyps/fibroids turning cancerous.
An answer from a Pharmacist, Gynaecologist, GP or any person experienced in the field would be greatly appreciated
Wrong year – until July 2007
Jackmatt – you did not read my question nor details. How can a dead person discuss with her GP for God;s Sake
I think if she was on the combined hrt (progesterone and oestrogen) this would actually have given her a degree of protection .This type of cancer is often caused by unopposed oestrogen .This happens when a woman doesn’t ovulate for long periods of time in conditions like PCOS for eg before the menopause.
It is usually detected by a hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy which should have been carried out if all symptoms are present.
Unfortunately the type of cancer you mention is the most aggressive type of uterine cancer and survival rates are very low even when detected early.
I found this out whilst trying to find info on uterine polyps which I have. If a women has had these in the past she is at risk of getting uterine cancer.
Hope this helps and sorry to hear of your loss.
Can Diet Help With Fibroids In The Uterus? What To Eat And Drink Fibroids in the uterus are very common and affect many women during childbearing years. This non-cancerous, solid tumor can grow in the womb. Many women ask, “can diet help with fibroids in the uterus?” and the answer is that it can, but […]
Ovarian Cysts – What They Are And How They Affect You If you have experienced ovarian cysts at one time or another, they either went away on their own or they caused you significant pain and discomfort. In order to plan the best way of action, you need information on ovarian cysts – what they […]
Natural Cures for fibroids – Natural Foods To Help Shrink and cure Fibroids Early detection of uterine fibroids is beneficial to cure women suffering from it simply because fibroids natural cure could be actually available right at their homes, and they can make use of these to prevent the progress of the condition. These natural cure will […]
Apple Cider Vinegar and fibroids, Is Apple Cider Vinegar Safe? Uterine polyps are benign growths that develop in the lining of the uterus. They are usually found during routine pelvic exams. Some women experience pain when these polyps grow large enough to cause discomfort. Although natural apple cider vinegar and the cure for fibroids are thought […]